Please please please, if you like something you read here, tell people about it.
Like one of the poems in my chapbook? Buy a copy for somebody else. Find a prayer I’ve written particularly moving? Use it in your congregational worship service. Share the posts on Facebook or Twitter or Instagram, wherever your little heart desires.
But please remember
everything written by me or painted by me or photographed by me belongs to me.
That’s what intellectual property law states. Don’t use anything I’ve made without my permission. (Don’t use anyone’s written or artistic work without their permission.) Most of the time, I’m happy to give permission to reproduce what I’ve made. I’m also happy to be commissioned to write or create original work for you, and even sign over copyrights in some instances. Drop me a line and we can discuss it.
That said, freebies:
You have my permission to use the following hand-lettered digital prints for FREE for personal use.*
- The much-requested Christmas Tree made up of Joy Hope Faith Believe
- Christmas-themed prints: merry merry merry, Joy to the World, Wonders of His Love, Chains Shall He Break, O Holy Night, and Merry Christmas
- Advent-themed single-word prints: Advent, faith, hope, love, joy, and peace.
- Advent themed phrases/songs: Come, Lord Jesus; Come, Let Us Adore; and O Come, O Come, Emmanuel
- Let whatever you do today be enough.
- 5 x 7 text of Galatians 6:9
- It’s Fall, Y’all.
- It’s better to build a longer table than a taller fence.
- You are welcome here
- All shall be well… (St. Julian of Norwich)
- Hope is the thing with feathers (Emily Dickinson)
- If you have a porch (Jen Hatmaker)
- The size of your house… (Lisa-Jo Baker)
- Let your joy meet your grief (Parker Palmer)
- Do these glasses make my brain look big?
- I like big brains and I cannot lie.
- I’ll bring a casserole.
- I cry sometimes.
- Jesus had a mustache.
*By “personal use,” I mean that no income may be generated, and if you use them on social media in any way, you must VERY OBVIOUSLY link back to this website or my Instagram account (@thissacramentallife).